Designed to Dwell: Classic
one (1) highly-personalized design concept
design style questionnaire
30-minute project kickoff call
signature design schematic
vision boards with product styling
2D floor plan + detailed diagrams
clickable + concise shopping list
virtual design presentation in 3-4 weeks
one (1) design revision
dedicated email support
12 in stock
For single-purpose spaces. This service is great for a living room, dining room, bedroom, home office and more. If you’re interested in creating a multipurpose concept for a guest bedroom slash home office, a kitchen plus eat-in dining, or a living room with a music nook, head over to Designed to Dwell: Premium.
JB’s Designed to Dwell (D2D): Classic is perfect for the ready-to-shop, stylish, color lovin’, DIY-er and get shit done kinda gal seeking clear and concise home design guidance on a balanced, bold n’ beautiful room they can easily put together with a curated selection of retail and vintage finds all at once or slowly over time.
D2D is exclusively offered on a first come, first serve basis. I am booking one virtual client per month for one or more rooms. Stock reflects total available projects remaining for the calendar year.
With D2D: Classic, you will receive:
- Client Welcome Kit
- Deep dive Design Style questionnaire
- Room measurement guide
- 30-minute kickoff call
- The D2D Signature Design Schematic featuring:
- One unique design concept for a single-purpose space
- Vision board(s) featuring product recommendations styled together
- 2D Floor Plan with a comprehensive furniture layout
- 2D Elevation diagrams (with measurements)
- Clickable shopping list with multiple product recommendations (alternates)
- Detailed designer’s notes on setup + organization for each item
- Virtual design presentation in three to four weeks
- One design revision of up to five products via email
- Three consecutive days of dedicated email support
What I need from you to make your design dreams come true:
- Naturally-lit photos of the space from multiple angles (no evenings, please!)
- Detailed measurements of the room (don’t worry, there’s a guide!)
- Clear communication and trust (I so got you!)
The Process: We’ll start with a deep dive Design Style questionnaire, which we’ll review in-depth during our 30-minute kickoff call. Then, with your style, space and budget in mind, I’ll prepare a comprehensive Design Schematic featuring one unique design concept, detailed furniture layout and a clickable and concise shopping list of home goods.
The best part: you’re fully in charge of making purchases whenever you (and your wallet) are ready. Fortunately, you’ve already saved time and money by not purposelessly buying items you end up not liking or are costly to return.
To top it off, I’ll include a personalized video design presentation walking you through your personalized Design Schematic from beginning-to-end; offer one design revision of up to five products (one week to decide, if needed); and provide three consecutive days of dedicated email support where you can write me to ask questions on bringing the design plan to life or get clarification on any of the items chosen.
Note: Based on your specific needs, your Design Schematic may include DIY-friendly tutorials and aesthetic suggestions that may require a licensed contractor for installation.
D2D: Classic is right for you if:
- You work hard and crave an attainable and approachable way to design the home you deserve—that you dream of—within your budget.
- You love interior design, but you don’t have a defined sense of style, which in turn means you have NO IDEA how to pull a room together.
- You have a sizable, odd-shaped and/or window and doorway-challenged room that completely perplexes you.
- You have tried buying pieces you end up not loving and/or don’t make sense in an overall design, which turn into costly returns or time and money wasted.
- You are stylish and love home design, but you lack the time or headspace to put a room concept together slowly over time and are ready to receive inspiration that leads to taking action on your sanctuary once and for all.
- You’re stylish but often struggle making decisions to move you forward in your growing list of home design project(s) so nothing gets done and it drives you crazy.
- You’re bored of a lifeless, all-white neutral palette and are ready to inject bold color into your everyday home life.
- You’re can’t find the right arrangement for pieces you already have (and love!) and want clear, customized and concise design plan.
- You’ve tried decorating but aren’t happy with the results and are ready to actively improve your home (and mood, it’s science!).
- And the list of home design conundrums goes on, and on, and on…
Applies to the concept and design of one (1) single-purpose room.
Upon checkout, I’ll send over your client welcome kit with all of the details you’ll need to get started and schedule our project kickoff call.
Let’s do this, babe!!! 🤜🏻💕🤛🏻
More than one room?
Simply put each room in the cart—e.g.; two rooms, add two (2) D2D packages to your cart—and save 20% when you bundle three (3) rooms or more with code OPENTHEDOOR.
Have any Qs before making your purchase?
Check the F.A.Q.s, Jack!